Republican Homeland Security Shutdown
With only three days until the Department of Homeland Security shuts down, forcing more than 50,000...
Rep. Waters Voices Opposition to Republican THUD Bill
Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA) spoke in opposition to the Republican Transportation, Housing...
Rep. Waters Joins All In with Chris Hayes to Discuss the Republican Government Shutdown
- see more videos
Congresswoman Waters Meets With Senior Treasury Officials
July 25, 2013: Congresswoman Maxine Waters meets with U.S....
Rep. Waters and the KanKouran West African Dance Company
July 18, 2013: Rep. Waters is pictured with Adjoa Linzy and...
- see more photos
July 25, 2013: Congresswoman Maxine Waters meets with U.S. Treasury officials and leaders of the multilateral development banks before presenting an award at the 2nd annual Development Impact Honors Ceremony at the Department of Treasury. First row, seated, left to right: IFAD Associate Vice President Carlos Sere; Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA); Rep. Elliot Engel (D-NY); OPIC President Elizabeth Littlefield Second row, standing, left to right: Treasury Under Secretary for International Affairs Lael Brainard; Asian Development Bank Vice President Xiaoyu Zhao; African Development Bank President Donald Kaberuka; Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-NY); Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew; World Bank President Dr. Jim Kim; Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX); Treasury Assistant Secretary for International Markets & Development Marisa Lago; Inter-American Development Bank President Luis Alberto Moreno.
July 18, 2013: Rep. Waters is pictured with Adjoa Linzy and members of the KanKouran West African Dance Company. The KanKouran West African Dance Company performed as part of the Celebration of the Life, Legacy and Values of Nelson R. Mandela, which took place in Emancipation Hall of the Capitol Visitors Center
KPCC Morning Edition - Congresswoman Waters settles into lead role on the House Financial Services Committee
March 7, 2013
The Ed Schultz Show - Latest "grand bargain" discussions
February 20, 2013
The Stephanie Miller Show - Sequestration
see more audio
- July 1.2015 Rep. Waters Applauds Department of Education’s ‘Gainful Employment’ Rule
- July 1.2015 Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- June 25.2015 Congresswoman Waters’ Statement on King v. Burwell
- June 11.2014 Alzheimer’s disease touches whole families
- September 19.2013 How to Prevent Another Financial Crisis
- September 18.2013 Stabilizing neighborhoods by rebuilding communities
MAXINE IN THE NEWS
- July 22.2014 House passes bill to improve airport security in wake of LAX shooting
- July 3.2014 Despite progress, the struggle for racial parity continues, local leaders say
- June 24.2014 House Democrats push for Ex-Im Bank