Rep. Waters Joins All In with Chris Hayes to Discuss the Republican Government Shutdown
Congresswoman Waters Supports the Back to Work Budget
Congresswoman Maxine Waters (CA-43) spoke on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on...
Congresswoman Waters Speaks Out in Opposition to the GOP Budget
Congresswoman Maxine Waters (CA-43) speaks on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on...
- see more videos
Congresswoman Waters Meets With Senior Treasury Officials
July 25, 2013: Congresswoman Maxine Waters meets with U.S....
Rep. Waters and the KanKouran West African Dance Company
July 18, 2013: Rep. Waters is pictured with Adjoa Linzy and...
Congresswoman Waters Visits the Lomita Railroad Museum
July 1, 2013: Congresswoman Maxine Waters (CA-43)...
- see more photos
July 25, 2013: Congresswoman Maxine Waters meets with U.S. Treasury officials and leaders of the multilateral development banks before presenting an award at the 2nd annual Development Impact Honors Ceremony at the Department of Treasury. First row, seated, left to right: IFAD Associate Vice President Carlos Sere; Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA); Rep. Elliot Engel (D-NY); OPIC President Elizabeth Littlefield Second row, standing, left to right: Treasury Under Secretary for International Affairs Lael Brainard; Asian Development Bank Vice President Xiaoyu Zhao; African Development Bank President Donald Kaberuka; Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-NY); Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew; World Bank President Dr. Jim Kim; Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX); Treasury Assistant Secretary for International Markets & Development Marisa Lago; Inter-American Development Bank President Luis Alberto Moreno.
July 18, 2013: Rep. Waters is pictured with Adjoa Linzy and members of the KanKouran West African Dance Company. The KanKouran West African Dance Company performed as part of the Celebration of the Life, Legacy and Values of Nelson R. Mandela, which took place in Emancipation Hall of the Capitol Visitors Center
July 1, 2013: Congresswoman Maxine Waters (CA-43) participates in Community Day at the Lomita Railroad Museum. She is pictured here with the Lomita Railroad Museum staff.
KPCC Morning Edition - Congresswoman Waters settles into lead role on the House Financial Services Committee
March 7, 2013
The Ed Schultz Show - Latest "grand bargain" discussions
February 20, 2013
The Stephanie Miller Show - Sequestration
see more audio
- December 10.2013 Waters' Statement on Confirmation of Mel Watt as FHFA Director
- December 9.2013 Congresswoman Waters Joins Official Congressional Delegation to Attend Nelson Mandela's Memorial Service
- December 9.2013 Congresswoman Waters' Statement on the Passing of Marguerite LaMotte
- September 19.2013 How to Prevent Another Financial Crisis
- September 18.2013 Stabilizing neighborhoods by rebuilding communities
- July 22.2013 'Consumer Mortgage Choice Act' Takes Away Consumers' Choices
MAXINE IN THE NEWS
- November 23.2013 Lawndale Mayor Harold Hofmann remembered as fiercely loyal to the city he loved
- November 14.2013 LAX shooting: New details emerge at Congressional hearing
- November 14.2013 GAO criticizes TSA program to monitor passenger behavior